Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Aftermath:
I have been home for 2 weeks now, and I miss Germany dearly.  I returned to work at my 9 to 5 job on the Monday after returning, and all I could think about was going back.  Adjusting to my sleeping schedule was more difficult when I came home than when I was in Germany.  I started going to bed at 8 every night because I couldn't stay up any longer.  I think I've finally adapted now, but it took much longer than I thought.  I came home and finally got to see my friends who returned for the summer from their respective colleges, and they all told me how lucky I was to get to travel.  Their schools don't have the study abroad programs like Pitt does, and I found that kind of sad.  I am so grateful of this opportunity I had through Pitt, and I am so happy I decided to apply for this back in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment