Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 18, 2016 Day 12:
Today was the day I've been dreading this entire trip; presentation day.  We worked on the content of our presentation last night, whereas we worked on the formatting today.  We didn't even get to go to lunch at the Mensa since we were working so hard.  Once we finished the powerpoint, we practiced presenting so many times so that all of us were comfortable with our part in the presentation.  We finished up, and headed to the Mensa to present.
When we arrived, we saw Dr. Feick standing ouside.  He said it was locked, and secretly I hoped that we wouldn't have to present.  My dreams were soon crushed when Sonja came and opened the door for us.  We went to the presentation room and saw the BMW group already sitting there. I don't know how they got in; perhaps it was BMW magic.
We sat and listened to all the presentations and I was getting nervous.  I hate talking in front of people, and I didn't want to bore everyone to sleep.  I got through it, and I felt pretty good about my part of the presentation and answering questions.  I'm glad I chose a company I already knew information about.  I was happy that the presentations were finally over and I could have the next 2 days to truly be on a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment